Bridal Shower & Chic Events
Your getting married!! Time to party before the wedding day! So let’s talk about your Bridal Shower, a day for you to relax and be pampered by all your loved ones. A day to celebrate and congratulate you on your upcoming marriage... To "gossip" over the wedding details and shower you with beautiful gifts…. more gifts!
How it works...
Bridal showers has been a traditional celebration and occurs roughly about 2 months to 2 weeks before the wedding. It can be anything from an informal luncheon at the office to a buffet dinner at an elegant restaurant.
In most customs the brides mother and future mother-in-law arrange the bridal shower plans BUT nowadays, close family members, friends, cousins, and members of the bridal party can host one...
Or, we are here to help you plan your Bridal Shower!
One of the bride’s responsibilities as far as her shower goes is to provide the hostess with a guest list and to make sure that she hasn't created a financial burden on anyone by inviting them to more than one or two showers. She should also send a written note of thanks to her guests for any presents received, as well as to the hostess(es) for their hospitality.
"No one should be invited to the shower who has not been invited to the wedding or who does not know the couple."
Shower themes can be fun and useful. We can arrange unique shower themes ranging from:
- “Round-the-Clock” Shower Theme
- "Home Repair" Shower Theme
- Lingerie Shower Theme
- Recipe Shower Theme
- "Wishing Well” Shower Theme
Package includes (Hourly Service + Travel Fees):
We will supervise all of your vendors for the entire day. This way, you and your family can relax, enjoy every aspect of this day!
We will come in approximately 1 month prior to your event. We would meet for a 2 hour consultation to discuss decor, theme, pricing, construct an event timeline, budget management, retrieve all of the contact information and copies of vendor if you have already hired their services. If not, we will refer you to vendors that suit your budget and needs.
- Eliminate any stress associated with planning a Bridal Shower.
- Assistance with Menu Selection
- Venue and/or Restaurant Selection
- Offer rental referrals if needed.
- Assist and supervise the Party Games and Prizes (Client to provide prizes).
- Provide guest with Gift Ideas
- Assist in Bridal Registry (Hourly Service)
- Referrals to Bridal Shower Invitations and/or we can custom make them, this is an optional service. Additional fees apply.
- Provide invitation Guidelines
- Bridal Shower Food Ideas & Recipes
- Assist in Guest List Worksheet
- Assit in Special Touches (If applicable).
- Assist and provide Cake or Cupcake Referrals